A new guided meditation and stress reduction class each month on YouTube (approx. 50 min.)
Our theme for August is Creativity, and we have a guided meditation as well as essential oil tips with Jennifer aimed at relaxation and self-expression. Alison provides instruction on how to create and use a mandala for focus and expression of your own inner reality.
The YouTube link is https://youtu.be/obIm77Y3f_M. Before watching the video, you might want to gather a few simple mandala-making supplies: piece of paper, ruler, pen and/or pencil, and a compass (or some circular objects of different sizes such as a small plate or cup to outline as a pattern) unless you are comfortable drawing freehand circles.
- https://www.mandalagaba.com/ – a free (and really fun!) online tool for creating your own Zen Geometry/mandalas
- https://www.mandalasforthesoul.com – a great website all about mandalas and how to create a personal one for yourself
- thesprucecrafts.com – Free, Printable Mandala Coloring Pages for Adults
For the essential oils - diffuse or smell the bottle
- Frankincense: helps mental blocks, adds inspiration, reduces stress
- Orange: enhances mental clarity, promotes joy and positive insight
- Lavender: relieves tension, mental and physical, relaxes the mind and body
With gratitude, Alison and Jennifer
Aug 22, 2022
12:01 AM PDT to 11:59 PM PDT
Please note that this is a virtual event and has no physical location.