Picnic in the Orchard is our major fundraiser for 2021! We look forward to a great gourmet charcuterie box dinner prepared by local chef John Sanders of Old Town Grill. Here's what you will get in the charcuterie box:
- Special Images of Hope cutting board
- Country Pate (Andouille Sausage & Crostini)
- Smoked Salmon with caper cream cheese
- Bourbon BBQ Chicken
- Assorted Cheeses & Baquette Coins
- Three Grain & Brie Cheese Salad
- Fennel Apple Slaw
- Summer Fruit Compote
- Berry Crumble Tart & Chocolate Treat
We will have a great afternoon where you can get your wonderful gourmet meal to go or eat it in Rainbow Orchard's picnic area. We will have well-spaced tables in the picnic area for you to sit and enjoy your meal.
You will also be able to see the premiere of the 2021 Banners on Parade before it goes up on Main Street the following week!
There will also be local wine and beer to purchase for your enjoyment.